Our goal is to find and discover the seeds of local tourism, promote all experiential activities based on nature, and revitalize local communities. In addition, we aim to build bridges that make it possible for a wide range of people, from children to the elderly, to come into contact with nature and experience the importance and fascination of nature while promoting interaction between people from local communities and cities as well as human resource development.
We aim to become an organization that contributes to the connection between people and nature, the vitalization of local industries, and the development of local communities by planning and operating activities for experiencing nature and environmental education for individuals, groups, companies, and many other people who are engaged in experiential activities. We will do our best to let many people see and taste the nature and attractions of Hokkaido that are yet to be known.
Company name: GK Links Innovation
Representative: Yukiya Fujioka
Address 2-45-3 Jozankei Onsen, Minami-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
Phone Number: 011-596-8550
• Planning and management of event tours for outdoor sports and entrustment of such tours
• Introduction of outdoor sports guides and instructors
• Management of athletic facilities such as golf courses and ski resorts
• Consulting services for event planning
• Management of restaurants
• Operation and management of accommodation facilities
• All businesses incidental or related to all the above items
Entrusted Business Operations
Activities of The Windsor Hotel